CMP105: Week 7 Assignment Page 3
This assignment is intended to demonstrate your comprehension of the primary applications of health informatics in healthcare organizations as well as the ethical and legal issues involved in the healthcare informatics field.
For this assignment, you will read a case study that examines the use of social media in education and healthcare. Based on the scenario described in the case study, you will answer questions related to the various ways social media might be used in these settings.
Perform the following tasks:
· Complete the reading assignment and the interactive lesson before attempting this assignment.
· Read the case study located in the Assignment Worksheet section below and answer the questions that follow
· Ensure that your responses are free of spelling and grammar errors.
· Cite all sources used to support your responses in APA format.
· Submit the Week 7 Assignment via Blackboard by clicking on the “Week 7 Assignment” link.
· Include the proper file naming convention:
2Describe the error in the conclusion. Given: There is a linear correlation between the number of cigarettes smoked and the pulse rate. As the number of cigarettes increases the pulse rate increases. Conclusion: Cigarettes cause the pulse rate to increase.