A minimum of 200 words each question and References (questions #1 – 8) KEEP QUESTION WITH ANSWER EACH QUESTIONS NEED TO HAVE A SCHOLARY SOURCE with a Hyperlink
1. Discuss the importance of adhering to the APA code of ethics in regard to conducting studies and publishing research. Consider the study you are proposing and review the APA code of ethics. What ethical considerations do you need to make to ensure the safety of your participants?
2. One of the most important questions that potential employees are asked in an interview is “Tell me about yourself.” It also seems to be one of the hardest questions for interviewees to answer. This question will often be one of the first questions asked and will shape the remainder of the interview. So, how will you respond to this question? Consider what you have to offer and tailor your answer to the job you are applying for.
3. What is the value of proposed research? How does existing research and literature contribute to new research?
4. Letters of recommendation are often requested by potential employers. Before you begin to apply for jobs, you will need to be sure you have some individuals who can write letters of recommendation for you. Who would you ask to write a letter of recommendation for you? What information could they provide to a potential employer that would help to increase your chance of being hired?
5. Review professional peer-reviewed journals and select one where you could hypothetically submit your research if you carried out your study. Briefly explain processes and procedures that need to be followed for publication in the journal you selected. Include the name of the journal and a link to the publication information
6. Are you the member of a professional organization? Discuss the benefits of becoming a member of a professional organization? Explore one to two professional organizations that you would consider joining? Share why you selected each organization
7. Reflect on the scholarly research process. What challenges did you experience? What strengths do you have that can add to the success of your research?
8. Share your poster presentation with your classmates (attach your final poster presentation in this forum). Briefly describe your anticipated research outcomes. Please provide critical/constructive feedback to at least two of your classmates.